For reservation contact
- Landline: 033 30533973 – 75, 40010180
- Handheld: +91 9830595234, 9477476376
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.khorlo.com
PURULIA TOUR ITINERARY / PACKAGE:: (Raghunathpur / Panchakote / Boronti Circuit)
Day 01 – Received at Asansol Station / Muradi Station. Transfer to Hotel / Home Stay / Guest House. After lunch enjoy the sunset over Baranti – Muradi Dam. Walk around the Tribal Villages. Back to Resort. Dinner & stay overnight.
Day 02 – After Breakfast visit sight seeing spots as Bero Hill & Jaichandi Hill or optional Susunia Hill & Jaichandi Hill. Return for lunch. Dinner & stay overnight.
Day 03 – After Breakfast check out from Boronti & visit Gar Panchakote Hill & temple, Panchet Dam, Maithon Dam, Kalayansari Temple. Proceed for Asansoal Station / Muradi Station.
Other sight seeing options are Kashipur Rajbari and Raghunathpur Tasar Silpa
The Itinerary Provided Is For An Idea. Guests Are Requested To Make It Final As Per Their Choice. As Per The Time Schedule And Weather Condition Spots May Be Covered In Different Schedule.
Packages inclusions: Triple Sharing Accommodation, All Meals (3 Breakfast/3 Lunch/2 Evening snaks/2 Dinner),
Transport – Sight Seeings
Meal Style: Break Fast- Luchi/Roti, Sabji, Boiled Egg, Jilipi Or Bread Butter/Jelly
Lunch – Rice, Dal, Alubhaja, Sabji, Fish/Chicken/Egg, Chatni, Papad.
Dinner- Roti/Rice,Dal Fry/Tarka Chicken/Mutton Or Chicken/Panir
As You Know this Is A Remote Place, We Request You To Co-Operate As Per The Availability Of Raw Materials.
Let’s Support Our Cultural Heritages :: We can arrange Chhow Dance, Santal Dance, Natua Dance As Per Choice with extra cost as Chhow Dance Rs.5500/- :: Santal Dance Rs.3000/-
The Roadway to Baranti – Garpanchkot
1) Kolkata – (through Durgapur Express way Dankuni) – Asansol (through Jublee More NH2 left side turn). Bagath Singh More then right turn Nemat Pur (left side turn) – Desergarh Bridge – Sarbori More (Barakar – Purulia Road) – Sarbori More (left turn) – Madhukunda Station cross right turn Madhukunda – Santuri Road. BARANTI. (263Km)
2) Kolkata – (through Durgapur Express way NH2 Dankuni) – Durgapur/Raniganj Punjabi More left turn – Megia Tharmal Power Station right turn (Raniganj – Raghunathpur Road) – Saltora More. Santuri More , Santuri PS right turn Subhas Road, Talberia Village – Muradi – BARANTI. (238Km)
Howrah / Sealdah / Kolkata- (Via Dankuni / Bandel) Burdwan – Asanso l- Madhukunda / Muradi Station – By (Car / Riksha 6KM)
Costing Based On NAC Standard Accommodation (Twin/Triple Sharing) With Attached Bath, Bengali Cuisine, NAC Transport & Sightseeing with Station Pick up & Drop) excluding Service Tax
**Please mention information regarding aged guest, food allergy, any special instruction during reservation. Picture courtesy :: Internet.