“IN & AROUND KOLKATA”
Kolkata, a city strongly associated with British rule and the East India Company, has a fascinating relationship with its colonial history. This city is more relaxed than some of its modern Indian counterparts, and residents claim a strong relationship to its colonial past. With a rich literary tradition and strong educational institutions, Kolkata also has a more relaxed and peaceful feel than some of India’s other modern metropolises. Combined with spicy Bengali cuisine and a love of fried street food, it proved a rewarding place to explore.
Kolkata City Sightseeings …
- Report at 8 am at Dalhousie Square
- Starts at 8.30 AM
- Drive pass Raj Bhavan, Akashvani Bhavan (All India Radio), St. John’s Church, Bidhan Sabha (Assembly), High Court, Treasury Building, GPO, Writer’s Building, Howrah Bridge.
- Belur Math, Dakshineswar Temple, Jain Temple, Police Museum, Raja Ramohan Museum.
- Lunch (Own Cost).
- Saheed Minar, Town Hall (Eden Garden Drive pass), Princep Ghat, River Side Ganga, Netaji Bhavan, St.Paul’s Cathedral, Victoria Memorial.
- Tour end at Victoria Memorial at 5.00 pm (Approx).
Seat Availability Update on 18th February 2020
|SL No||Start Date||Start Time||End Time||Base Price||Seat Availability|
|1||13th Mar 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||450.00||23|
|2||14th Mar 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||450.00||23|
|3||15th Mar 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||450.00||16|
|4||17th Mar 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||450.00||20|
|5||18th Mar 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||450.00||22|
|6||19th Mar 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||450.00||22|
|7||20th Mar 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||450.00||17|
|8||21st Mar 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||450.00||21|
|9||22nd Mar 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||450.00||20|
|10||24th Mar 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||450.00||21|
|11||25th Mar 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||450.00||23|
|12||26th Mar 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||450.00||23|
|13||27th Mar 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||450.00||21|
|14||28th Mar 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||450.00||23|
|15||29th Mar 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||450.00||23|
|16||31st Mar 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||450.00||20|
Reservation: Khorlo Tours & Travels (P) Ltd
Departure: Daily (Except Monday)Excludes: Entry fees, Lunch. Rate: 450/- Per Head.Includes: AC coach, Sightseeing, Guide, Parking Fees.Note: